Ask Aida Mollenkamp has been crisscrossing the US as ‘taste hunter’ — tracking down some of the best food finds around the country for a brand-new Cooking Channel show.
In FoodCrafters, Aida unearths hidden, handmade food discoveries that are going to inspire you to skip work, fuel the RV and food roadtrip (or at least, track some of these artisanal foods down online).
Track all the places Aida visits in the FoodCrafters Resource Guide.
Quick Bites about Aida:
- FoodCrafters seeks out the most intriguing tastes in the country.
- The show is always on the hunt for intriguing and unforgettably crafted foods.
- If you have a great find for us, share in the Comments below.
- Taste Hunter Host Extraordinaire for FoodCrafters.
- You may know her from Chow.com or Ask Aida.
- In her own words: Food Lover + Food Writer + Food Host = Food Obsessed
Watch FoodCrafters on Cooking Channel, beginning May 31st.
Best FoodCrafters in your hometown?