Crave Indian food but have no idea how to make good homemade versions of your favorites? If take-out curries and restaurant Indian are in your dinner rotation because you’re tight on time, meet Anjum…
Anjum Anand [ Host of Indian Food Made Easy ] — 5 Things To Know
- 1) Has cooked across the globe including stops at LA’s Mondrian and an unnamed fast food chain
2) Loves to make Indian food that’s fresher and lighter than restaurants
3) Invented her own diet as a teenager
4) Creates Indian recipes with ingredients you can find no matter where you live
5) Strips Indian classics to the basics while serving plates that are delicious and stylish
5.5) Dreams that homemade Indian food will become as ubiquitous as stir fry
“I use fresh, local and seasonal produce to create delicious simple recipes with great flavors that fit into our hectic lives — all with ingredients readily available in supermarkets.” ~ Anjum
Which Indian dishes do you crave most often?
Catch Indian Food Made Easy with Anjum Anand, beginning May 31st on Cooking Channel. Want more info? Check out Cooking Channel – 5 Things To Know or visit Anjum’s official site.