It’s that time of year again! Get ready for fall foliage, pumpkin carving, apple cider and…holiday cookies? Okay, we know, it’s not quite that time of year, but we’re already planning our Holiday Cookie Showcase and we need your help!
Have a great holiday cookie recipe up your sleeve? We want to know. We’re looking for an original holiday cookie from you to be featured alongside treats from Cooking Channel Chefs like Laura Calder, Chuck Hughes and Roger Mooking.
So string up the lights, turn on your favorite holiday tunes and get baking! Here’s the scoop:
- Share a photo of your original holiday cookie on our Facebook page. Or…
- Food bloggers: You can share a link to your holiday cookie post below.
- We’ll reach out to a few lucky bakers to ask for the recipe and give them a test.
- Our favorite could be featured in our Holiday Cookie Showcase.
- Fire up the ovens — all cookies are due by October 1st!
** Note: If you want Laura’s cookie pictured in the lead, get her Powder Puff Recipe here.**
Show us: What’s your best holiday cookie? Share a link in the Comments below…