Cooking Channel has a bunch of tasty pumpkin and squash recipes rolling onto your television in the next week and we wanted to share a few that you’ll probably want to watch…
Jamie at Home — Pumpkins and Squash Episode
Jamie Oliver is putting his best twist on all of the classic savory and sweet eats that seasonal pumpkins and squash can yield. He goes from frosted butternut squash muffins to velvety squash soup with parmesan croutons in rapid succession. Airs Saturday, October 23rd at 2:30pm ET.
Sara Moulton breaks a traditional, creamy pumpkin pie on Sara’s Secrets this week. Keep your eyes on the pies and brace yourself for an early rise to catch Sara roll this recipe out on Tuesday morning, October 19th at 7:00am PT. Get Sara’s Pumpkin Pie Recipe.
Looking to squash calories in a decadent fall indulgence? Check out Ellie’s creamy, lighter version of Curried Butternut Squash soup. The spices send this savory sipper into orbit and you can still stay trim before the holidays hit. Catch Ellie in action on Thursday, October 21st at 9:30am ET. Get her recipe.
Even MORE Sweet and Savory Pumpkin and Squash Recipes on Cooking Channel:
- Food Bloggers Best Pumpkin and Squash Recipes
- Food.com’s Most Popular Roasted Pumpkin Seed Recipe
- Cooking Channel’s Lucky 13 Best Pumpkin and Squash Recipes Gallery
- Emeril’s Roasted Pumpkin Seed and Pine Nut Brittle
- Food2.com’s Homemade Pumpkin Doughnuts Recipe
- 38 Great Pumpkin Recipes from Food Network
What are you cooking up with pumpkin and squash right now?