Whether you’re hosting a big game bash or taking your food on the road, dip is the perfect portable, last-minute app, and we have some delightfully unexpected finds. Start with Nadia G’s Fried Peppers with Onion and Dill Dip (and throw a few carrots, celery and other crudite onto plate for people who’d rather not munch on peppers).
More Cool, Creamy Dips:
- Diavoli Fritte with Onion and Dill Dip
- Aida’s Cucumber Dill Yogurt Dip
- Spinach-Ricotta Dip
- Onion Dip
- Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Dip
- Classic Blue Cheese Dip
- Michael Symon’s Sweet Pea Dip
- Chunky Guacamole from Rick Bayless
- Kelsey’s Tomatillo Guacamole
- Tyler’s Classic Guacamole
- Hungry Girl’s Holy Moly Guacamole
What is your super Sunday dip plan?
Get more Super Bowl ideas from Cooking Channel.