When you get a craving for fast food, nothing else will hit the spot! But what if you’re trying to watch what you eat? Kinda puts a damper on the fun. Can you ever enjoy American fast-food classics like cheeseburgers, onion rings and apple pie ever again?
Enter Hungry Girl. She remakes these favorites into low-cal, guilt-free recipes you can make yourself.
- Her Island Insanity Burger packs all flavors you crave in a juicy burger, loaded with toppings.
- Serve it with a crispy order of Lord of the Onion Rings, super crunchy from an ingredient swap you won’t believe!
- Then Hungry Girl goes all the way with a Baked Apple Pie-let that satisfies every dessert craving you’ll ever have.
Plus: Hungry Girl has a survival guide for how to order at your favorite fast food restaurant without breaking the calorie bank.
Catch Think Food…Fast this Saturday at 4pm ET/ 3pm CT.
- Complete List of Show Times for this Episode
- Hungry Girl’s Top Recipes
- Hungry Girl’s Favorite Party Snacks
- Hungry Girl’s Shopping List Essentials
More episodes of Hungry Girl:
- You Wanna Pizza Me?
- Fill ‘Er Up
- Comfortably Yum
- Surprises, Shockers & Swaps
- Chocolate 911
- Pasta La Vista