It’s been a long day! You’re tired, hungry and all you want is a drink. But you don’t have to sit out at happy hour just because those cocktails and bar foods are loaded with calories and fat …
Hungry Girl‘s got a whole handful of guilt-free ways to get your after-work party on:
- Bake a batch of her De-Pudged Pigs in a Blanket and watch as they get gobbled up.
- Serve up a tray of her crunchy, cheesy Exploding Chicken Taquitos!
- Or plan in advance, and slow cook these tender Sweet-Hot Steak Bites.
- Wash it all down with Hungry Girl’s low calorie Kickin’ Cranberry Cosmo and Slammin’ Slimmed-Down Strawberry Daquiri.
Meeting up with friends at a bar? Hungry Girl’s got you covered with a survival guide for enjoying happy hour, guilt-free.
Catch Happy Hour this Saturday at 4pm ET/ 3pm CT.
- Complete List of Show Times for this Episode
- Hungry Girl’s Top Recipes
- Hungry Girl’s Favorite Party Snacks
- Hungry Girl’s Shopping List Essentials
More episodes of Hungry Girl: