Mexican might be the ultimate comfort food — rice, beans, tortillas … cheese! Not to mention hot sauce…
Hungry Girl to the rescue with ingenious recipe swaps for when you get a hankering for the good stuff, but don’t want to completely blow your diet:
- Get crunchin’ on Lisa’s Crazy-Good Corn Chips, just perfect with her Holy Moly Guacamole!
- Her Shrimp Cocktail Tacos will fill you up on great flavor, for only 245 calories!
- Nachos and baked chicken, in one amazing dish! It’s Nacho-rific Stuffed Chicken.
- Don’t forget the most important part! This Magical Low-Calorie Margarita is delicious, refreshing, and goes down smooth.
Plus, Hungry Girl’s Mexican Restaurant Survival Guide will arm you with the crucial tips and tricks you need to enjoy a night out without breaking the calorie bank. And that’s muy bueno!
Say adiós to extra fat and calories and hola to Mexican deliciousness, Saturday at 4pm.
- Complete List of Show Times for this Episode
- Hungry Girl’s Top Recipes
- Hungry Girl’s Favorite Party Snacks
- Hungry Girl’s Shopping List Essentials
More episodes of Hungry Girl: