Not enough time for breakast? No way! Breakfast gives you energy, allows you to stay fuller longer, and helps to maintain a healthy weight… if you do it the Hungry Girl way.
This week, Lisa shares her go-to breakfast dishes including:
- A Denver Omelette in a Mug with ham, cheddar cheese, onions and peppers
- Double-0-Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Bowl, sweet and cinammon-y, with lots of crunch
- Her sizzling Cannoli-Stuffed French Toast Nuggets will melt in your mouth
- And her amazing Growing Oatmeal Bowl — you have to see it to believe it!
Plus, Hungry Girl shows you how to make good breakfast decisions everywhere, even from a convenience store. Then Lisa heads to the supermarket to share her top breakfast tips.
Rise and Dine with Hungry Girl, Saturday at 4pm ET.
- Complete List of Show Times for this Episode
- Hungry Girl’s Top Recipes
- Hungry Girl’s Favorite Party Snacks
- Hungry Girl’s Shopping List Essentials
More episodes of Hungry Girl: