Sure, Bitchin’ Kitchen host Nadia G. sizzles in the kitchen. But did you know she’s got a mean playlist, too? (And the musical taste of several rock gods, plus three unicorns, combined?)
This Saturday at 7pm ET, your mistress of the kitchen is taking over SIRIUS Satellite Radio’s Faction station (on channel 28), and hitting hard with a menu of tasty tracks. Be sure to tune in for fresh favorites and a head-bangin’ good time.
And she promises: No plays from Canadian-fave Nickelback.
Afterward, check yourself into rehab with Nadia’s Rehab Recipes, 11pm ET on Cooking Channel.
Recipes from the episode:
- Celery-Pineapple Smoothie
- Ricotta and Mushroom Medallione with Spicy Italian Salsa
- Sweet Potato Poutine
More from Bitchin’ Kitchen:
- Bitchin’ Kitchen Show Page
- Bitchin’ Kitchen Top Recipes
- Meet Nadia G. and the BK Crew
- Nadia’s Full Bio
- Nadia G’s South Beach All-Star Blitz
- Follow Bitchin’ Kitchen on Facebook and Twitter