On today’s episode of Week in a Day, Rachael shows how one ingredient can go a long way in making a week’s worth of meals. In addition to sharing her recipes for a meat-lover’s spaghetti and a mushroom casserole, Rachael shows how one poached chicken can be turned into three great meals: creamy penne with chicken, a pulled chicken sandwich and minestrone soup made with the poaching liquid.
Tune in today at 3:00 p.m. ET for a week’s worth of meals!
Get Rachael’s Recipes
- Chicken with Fennel-Cream Sauce and Penne
- Minestrone Soup with Sweet Sausage
- Mushroom and Marsala Casserole with Polenta Crust
- Pulled Chicken with Bourbon BBQ
- Spaghetti with Bacon and Beef Sauce