Are you celebrating National Cheeseburger Day? What better way than with a big, juicy, beefy, cheesy sandwich from your favorite burger joint?
But few can agree on who has the best cheeseburger. West Coast burger lovers are fanatic about In-N-Out. 3 x 3 cheeseburger, animal style, anyone?
But East Coast diners love the fresh ingredients used in every Five Guys burger. We’re craving two Little Cheeseburgers, with bacon!
Help us settle the score. Who reigns supreme? Where will you get your burger today?
If you feel like skipping the line, we think our Double “Juicy Lucy” burger really stacks up to the competition:
Tell us how you’re celebrating National Cheeseburger Day!
More Cooking Channel burger recipes:
- Double-Stacked Juicy Lucy Burger
- Debi and Gabriele’s Italian-Style Cheeseburger
- Cowboy Bison Burgers with Whiskey-Glazed and Charred Onions
- Latin Burgers with Caramelized Onion and Jalapeno Relish
- Meatball Sliders with Mozzarella and Basil