With only a few days left until year’s end, it’s time to take a moment and reflect on Cooking Channel’s 2011 with all it’s delicious offerings.
Look back with us at the shows, recipes, food and photos you loved the most in 2011. Scroll through, see what you think, chime in with your thoughts and impressions, and make sure to let us know what you want more of in 2012.
Top 5 Cooking Channel Recipes
What were your favorite Cooking Channel recipes in 2011? Check out the list below, and be sure to rate and review the ones you’ve tried!
- Roast Chicken Enchiladas Suizas Stacked Casserole (pictured above)
- Yum Yum Brownie Muffins
- Skillet Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Rapid Rolls
- Banana Caramel Cream Pie
Honorable Mentions: Monkey Tail Banana Cake, Chocolate Marshmallow Madness Cupcakes, Pommes de Terre a la Boulangere, Bal’s No-Butter Chicken, Crab Cake Mac and Cheese, Exploding Chicken Taquitos, Cookie Monster’s Famous Cookie Dough, Lasagna alla Bolognese, Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread with Pecans
Top 5 Cooking Channel Chefs:
Who did you turn to time and again for their best recipes? Here are the most popular chefs from CookingChannelTV.com for 2011.
Top 5 Cooking Channel Videos:
- Hawaiian Burger
- Tandoori Chicken
- Herbed Chicken and Vegetables
- Breakfast Pizza Mexicali
- Baked Stuffed Apples
Top 5 Cooking Channel Galleries:
- The 50 Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Top 10 Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes For Your Holiday Party
- All-Star Holiday Cookie Recipes
- How To Make a Spider Cake
Top 5 Devour Blog Posts:
- The Nacho Jack-o-Lantern Cheese Ball
- Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding
- Why Not One Pot?
- Cooking Channel Fans Call out Favorite Their Recipes
- After 10 Years, Love is Still Sweet
Top 5 Cooking Channel Shows:
And there you have it: Our list of the 2011 Superstars on Cooking Channel.
Tell us: What do you want more of in 2012?