4 Videos to Watch This Week:
1. Kelsey’s Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
Learn to make a perfect party appetizer with Kelsey’s signature beurre blanc sauce. “It’s very elegant and very easy to pull off,” she says.
2. Bobby’s “No-Fry” Apple Pies
With half the butter, a fraction of the sugar and baked whole-wheat pie crusts, Bobby turns Paula’s Fried Apple Pies into a guilt-free indulgence.
3. Bitchin’ Kitchen Gets Fit
Get healthy advice from Nadia and her over-the-top fitness guru Hans — all for less than the price of coffee at the airport.
4. Pizza for Breakfast!
If you insist on having pizza for breakfast, at least make it classy. Whip up a Brunch Pizza with Classy Ladies’ Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark in the one-of-a-kind Fox Pizza Bus.
Want more? Check out more videos from your Cooking Channel favorites at the links below.
- Not My Mama’s Meals with Bobby Deen
- Kelsey’s Essentials
- Nadia G.’s Bitchin’ Kitchen
- Classy Ladies With Alie and Georgia