5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Nothing says “I love you, Mom” more than a beautiful cake. These stunning purple ombre mini cakes by Glorious Treats are worth the extra effort this Mother’s Day.
- Bacon, bourbon, peanut butter cookies. The Endless Meal—we salute you.
- By now, we hope you’ve recovered from last weekend’s Cinco de Mayo festivities because we found a Mexican pasta recipe you’re sure to love. Circle B Kitchen‘s fideos with shrimp and chorizo has all your favorite bold and savory Mexican flavors in a big bowl of, yes, pasta!
- Bring on the caffeine. This chocolate espresso cream pie by lululu at home is sure to perk up your day.
- You’re never too old for Cheez-Its, in our book. We can’t wait to get in the kitchen to try Rachel Cooks’ quick and easy homemade Cheez-It recipe.
- Mother’s Day brunch, dinner and dessert recipes
- Candied Bacon Cookies with a kick of cayenne
- Mexican-style Pesto, perfect over whole-grain pasta