5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Butter transforms Momofuku Milk Bar’s infamous crack pie into cute mini pies. If you haven’t heard of crack pie, look it up and try some asap!
- Need a crowd-pleasing side dish for Memorial Day festivities this weekend? Cook Like A Champion’s French potato salad ditches the mayo and lightens up the cookout classic with a tasty fresh herb vinaigrette.
- More Milk Bar: We’re daydreaming about Scarletta Bakes’ batch of cornflake cookies. The crunch from the cereal and the gooeyness of the marshmallow makes for an irresistible treat.
- Whisked‘s recipe for lemon poppy seed shortbread is a bright and bold version of the buttery cookie. It’s a perfect snack for tea-time snack, or anytime of the day we’re going to be honest.
- Looking for an excuse to make mac ‘n cheese? Fuss Free Cooking adds the superfood kale to her stove-top recipe, so go ahead and indulge.