5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Nothing says “I love you, Dad” quite like a manly burger packed with flavor. Giusto Gusto brings out the big guns with Beef & Sausage Burgers with Horseradish Mayo and Turkey Burgers with Sriracha Mayo.
- What’s the secret to making delicious blueberry buttermilk pancakes every time? Visit Cooking Classy’s blog and find out!
- Make these adorable lawnmower cupcakes by Six in the Suburbs with the little ones this Father’s Day. The sweet treats may even be a subtle reminder of that unruly backyard that needs tending.
- It may be too hot for soup, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up it up completely. Iowa Girl Eats took all the greatness of French Onion Soup and transformed it into potstickers for a lighter, more summer-appropriate meal.
- Salad doesn’t have to mean green and boring. Some Kitchen Stories made a beautiful and fresh black rice salad with mango that we can’t wait to try.
Bonus Click! We can’t get over this idea of weight loss goggles. Goggles that trick you into eating less? Scary or fascinating? Tell us what you think because we can’t decide.