5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Are you team cake or team pie? Filled with chocolate mousse and topped with whipped cream, Foodie Crush’s inventive yellow cake pie doesn’t make you decide.
- We love Grilled Cheese Social’s latest sandwich sensation: Broccoli, bacon, and ale cheddar cheese pressed between buttery focaccia.
- Make your pancakes extra special this weekend with Number 2 Pencil’s sour cream cinnamon roll pancakes. With a buttery cinnamon sugar swirl and a rich maple coffee glaze, this recipe is a winner.
- Confessions of a Bright Eyed Baker had trouble sharing these ice cream cupcake peanut butter cups. With these dreamy chocolate treats, who wouldn’t?
- How do you make potato salad patriotic? Chez Us uses purple and red potatoes. Okay– it may not be the classic red, white and blue, but the bright colors and the vibrant flavors, make this a perfect side for next week’s celebration.
- Nadia G’s dark chocolate and caramelized banana pie is perfect for just about any occasion.
- Fresh apple slices offer a tangy, sweet bite to Kelsey’s grilled cheese sandwich. Plus, we’ve got tips for making your own signature grilled cheese sandwich.
- Ricotta cheese makes ordinary pancakes extra fluffy and delicious.
- Find the best summer sides in our Top 50 Guide.