5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Adventures in Cooking’s hazelnut cake with maple pecan glaze is just as striking as it is delicious. If you like German chocolate cake, you’ll love this.
- Morning buns are flaky, buttery and fluffy all at once. Sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and orange zest, Cennella Vita’s recipe is fit for any special occasion.
- Leave it to a New Yorker to master the art of bagel bombs! Mostly Food Stuffs alters the Momofuku Milk Bar original recipe to make perfect “hot, crusty cream cheese explosions.”
- Amy’s Pretzel Fried Chicken featured on the Dramatic Pancake makes the indulgent classic healthier while maintaining all the essential crunchiness (and deliciousness).
- It’s hot dog season, and The Weekend Chef is optimizing the dog’s grilling potential with spiral cuts. Is this a trick to try at your next cookout?
- National Fried Chicken Day is over, but it’s always (well, almost always) a good time to chow down on the crispy Southern dish.
- Kelsey shows us how to make gooey and decadent Pecan Cinnamon Rolls.
- Bourbon is a fantastic addition to many things, including German chocolate cake.