5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Raspberri Cupcakes’ white chocolate + raspberry French toast is a blissful morning treat to kick start a fabulous day.
- The Slow Roasted Italian’s recipe for pretzel buns is a tasty twist for your next burger night. They’re also great to enjoy by themselves.
- Have you tried Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter? These rich, chocolatey truffles by From Which Things Grow are enough reason to go buy a jar.
- 80 breakfasts is an expert when it comes to her morning meals. So when she says to bake an egg in avocado (and top with cheddar cheese), we add it to our list of things to try out.
- This summer pasta salad by The Talking Kitchen fits right in at a summer picnic. It’s as simple as letting the brie, garlic, tomatoes and basil marinate to form a delicious dressing.
- Our caramelized onion pretzel rolls are salty, savory and irresistible.
- Loving the chocolate-berry French toast combo? Ellie’s chocolate and strawberry recipe will fill the craving, without undoing the hard work you’ve put in for your bikini bod.
- Choose from our amazing summer sides for a scrumptious picnic in the park.