5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Bake peach halves filled with Cookie and Kate’s delicious yogurt-oat topping and voila! In less than 30 minutes you have a scrumptious peach crisp ready for a big scoop of ice cream.
- Dress up movie night with Savory Simple’s sweet and spicy curried popcorn. It’s fun, easy and addicting.
- Football season is just around the corner. Combine two classic game day apps with livelovepasta’s spinach artichoke potato skins.
- Princess Tofu’s teeny ginger peach hand pies are not only adorable, they’re absolutely delectable, too. Make them while peaches are still at their sweet and juicy best.
- Katie at the Kitchen Door’s ricotta gnocchi is light and fluffy with a hint of sweetness. Sautéed with mushrooms, sweet corn, summer herbs and, of course, lots of butter, it’s the perfect meal to celebrate the end of summer.
- When it comes to the perfect pies and tarts, we’ve got you covered with 20 summer-perfect recipes.
- Alton’s hot spinach artichoke dip is a game day (or any day) winner.
- Debi and Gabriele add spinach to their ricotta gnocchi. It’s a five-star recipe that our fans can’t get enough of.