5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Pastry Affair transforms the awesomeness of cinnamon rolls into the ultimate cookie.
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes are on everyone’s minds these days, and now you don’t have to leave home to enjoy the frothy treats. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles’ homemade recipe will have you covered for an entire week.
- These oatmeal-yogurt pancakes are among our favorite morning treats. Blissfully Delicious agrees and especially loves the maple-blackberry crush topping.
- ‘Tis the season for nectarines. Take a cue from Simply Scratch and roast them with vanilla and cardamom for a drool-inducing dessert.
- We’re dying to try The Beeroness’ beer and bacon pecan bars. Not only are we fans of all things in bar form, we are totally into the salty and boozy additions.
- Kelsey’s pecan cinnamon rolls are just what you need for a morning pick-me-up this weekend.
- You’re probably craving pecan pie after seeing the beer and bacon pecan bar recipe above. If beer’s not your thing, try Chuck’s maple pecan pie.