5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Enjoy pub fare at home with The Tart Tart’s matchstick fries. Douse them with salt and grab yourself a nice cold beer.
- It’s apple picking season, folks. Filled with creamy caramel and topped with cinnamon-pecan streusel, you’ll want to make Full Fork Ahead’s apple coffee cake soon.
- On days when the warm weather is lingering, enjoy How Crazy Cooks’ apple cider granita. Even if the crisp air hasn’t set in yet, you can still enjoy the taste of autumn.
- We love the idea of turning our favorite cookie dough truffles into truffle pops. Sally’s Baking Addiction shows you how.
- This weekend, try The Kitchn’s kale, bacon and egg sandwich. Infused with garlic and smoky bacon, you won’t regret adding some green into your morning.
- In the spirit of fall, here are our favorite seasonal baked goods.
- Ellie’s baked garlic fries are loaded with flavor, not with calories.
- This recipe for the ultimate caramel apple pie will blow your guests away.