Is it too early to talk about Thanksgiving?
Because we can’t help it — it’s our favorite holiday (and not just because of our severe pecan pie addiction), plus Cooking Channel has such a great line-up of Thanksgiving specials coming in November that we couldn’t keep it to ourselves.
While pie is our #1 highlight of the holiday, a close second is the chance to watch some of our favorite chefs like Jamie and Bobby Deen share the family recipes that fill their Thanksgiving table each year. We take inspiration and start planning which recipes to add to our own Thanksgiving menu.
So here’s a sneak peek at Cooking Channel’s feast of Thanksgiving specials:
Back in Time for Thanksgiving
Sunday, Nov. 4 at 8pm ET
Travel back to the first Thanksgiving and get recipes for the dishes that kicked off America’s favorite food holiday.
Deen Brothers Thanksgiving
Sunday, Nov. 11 at 8pm ET
Bobby and Jamie Deen are giving their mama Paula a break and cooking the Thanksgiving meal for the entire family. On the menu: a fried turkey with cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole and New York cheesecake with a pumpkin topping.
Celebrate the big feast like Bobby and Jamie Deen, with their complete Thanksgiving menu.
Throwdown with Bobby Flay: The Thanksgiving Feast
Thursday, Nov. 15 at 9pm ET
Bobby Flay has his work cut out for him when he challenges The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, to a throwdown of the best Thanksgiving feast with all the fixings.
Romancing the Bird (A Good Eats Thanksgiving)
Friday, Nov. 16 at 8pm ET
Can Alton Brown unlock the secrets to a juicy turkey that cooks in just two hours before being overrun by meddling (not to mention uninvited) family.
Voltaggio’s Take On: Thanksgiving
Sunday, Nov. 18 at 8pm ET
Chefs Bryan and Michael Voltaggio take on Thanksgiving by putting their unique twist on classic recipes that reveal their secrets for creating an impressively delicious meal. Packed with survival tips to get you through America’s toughest culinary challenge, this hour-long special is sure to inspire.
- Cranberry-Orange Compote
- Caramelized White Chocolate and Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Sherry-Dijon Vinaigrette
- Chestnut and Chanterelle Dressing with Chive Biscuits
- Traditional Roasted Turkey
- Browse All Recipes from Voltaggio’s Take On: Thanksgiving
Cooking Channel’s Complete Thanksgiving Schedule:
- Back in Time for Thanksgiving – Sunday, Nov. 4 at 8pm ET
- Deen Brothers Thanksgiving – Sunday, Nov. 11 at 8pm ET
- Iron Chef America: Flay/Simon vs Morimoto/Cora – Monday, Nov. 12 at 9pm ET
- Thanksgiving Unwrapped – Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 8pm ET
- Throwdown with Bobby Flay: The Thanksgiving Feast – Thursday, Nov. 15 at 9pm ET
- Romancing the Bird: A Good Eats Thanksgiving – Friday, Nov. 16 at 8pm ET
- Voltaggio’s Take On: Thanksgiving – Sunday, Nov. 18 at 8pm ET
Inspired to start browsing recipes?
- Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
- Thanksgiving Turkeys
- 25+ Pie and Tart Recipes
- Turkey Day Countdown: Schedule + Planner
- More Thanksgiving Recipes