5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Forget those microwaveable packets; we love Joy the Baker’s brown sugar roasted fig oatmeal.
- Obama vs. Romney Cook-off: Barack’s chili or Mitt’s favorite meatloaf cakes? Diets in Review provides culinary insight for your political consideration.
- For chocolate cake, skip the flour and coat the pan with cocoa powder instead. Los Angeles Times reveals that it’s not only practical, it tastes better too.
- Speaking of chocolate cake, Whisks and Whimsy makes a rich chocolate cake that is completely irresistible.
- Craving comfort food? Try Farm + Field’s fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits with jalapeno honey.
- Don’t want your food to be political? Get our party-neutral recipes for the best chili and double trouble meatloaf.
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings with our 50 best chocolate desserts (and yes, a few of them are cakes).
- Embrace fall with all our favorite comfort foods, including mac and cheese, easy casseroles, slow-cooker favorites and more.