Korean pop sensation Psy has taken the world by storm with his viral dance hit “Gangnam Style.” This week, he continues to top the charts around the world, fending off boyband du jour One Direction in Australia and (soon to wed?) Rihanna in the UK. To pay homage to Psy’s killer dance moves, we’ve pulled together ten our our favorite new Seoul-full Korean recipes. The best part? The flavors in our new Korean recipes are just like Psy’s “Gangnam Style”: bold, spicy, zesty and fresh.
- Fried Chicken Wings: Crispy Korean fried chicken meets American wings with a sweet-and-spicy kick.
- Pork Ramen: Korean red chili paste makes this ramen the zest(iest) you’ve ever had.
- Spicy Pork and Vegetable Pancake: This recipe goes where no scallion pancake has ever gone before.
Note: Apparently, we’re not the only ones who think of food when “Gangnam Style” hits the airwaves. (Phew).
DEVOUR: ADDICTIVE INTERNATIONAL FLAVOR
- FIND: Global Flavor in the USA on Eden Eats
- SPICE: Amazing Mexican Munchies
- MANGIA: Irresistible Italian Recipes
- DIM(AWE)SUM: Addictive Chinese Cuisine