Tonight some lucky people who were able to buy tickets before they sold out will get to attend Cooking Channel’s Meatpacking Uncorked presented by The Corcoran Group in New York City. Cooking Channel chefs Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos (Extra Virgin); Chuck Hughes, (Chuck’s Day Off and Chuck’s Eat the Street); Roger Mooking (Everyday Exotic, Heat Seekers, Man Fire Food); Eden Grinshpan (Eden Eats); and Ben Sargent (Hook, Line and Dinner) will take over some of the Meatpacking District’s top shops to meet, drink and eat some of their signature recipes with their fans. Most importantly, all proceeds from the events go to benefit Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength. Weren’t able to score a ticket to the event? Here are the recipes the chefs will be preparing so you can experience some of the flavor of Uncorked at home:
- Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos’ Fried Artichokes
- Bonus Video:Watch how to make it.
- Ben Sargent’s Lobster Roll
- Bunny Chow from Eden Eats
- Roger Mooking’s Lamb Kebabs with Tamarind Sauce
- Chuck Hughes’ Chorizo and Preserved Lemon Couscous