Cooking Channel stars and hundreds of Food People celebrated with wine and party bites on Friday night to celebrate The New York City Wine & Food Festival. Meatpacking Uncorked, sponsored by The Corcoran Group, offered food and wine enthusiasts a chance to mingle with top Cooking Channel talent at hot Meatpacking District stores — and try Cooking Channel-inspired recipes. Most importantly, all proceeds from the events went to benefit Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength.
After stints in various stores, The stars greeted party-goers at Cooking Channel’s party hosted at Bagatelle, while waiters served up glasses of wine and whisked out the stars’ finger food from the kitchen. One of our favorites was Eden Grinshpan’s Bunny Chow, a South African curry dish traditionally served in a hollowed loaf of bread. At Bagatelle, it was elegantly served on triangular toasts for the perfect cocktail canapé.
Roger Mooking, host of Man Fire Food, having a blast on the red carpet outside the Cooking Channel party at Bagatelle.
Get Uncorked at Home:
- Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos’ Fried Artichokes
- Bonus Video: Watch how to make it.
- Ben Sargent’s Lobster Roll
- Bunny Chow from Eden Eats
- Roger Mooking’s Lamb Kebabs with Tamarind Sauce
- Chuck Hughes’ Chorizo and Preserved Lemon Couscous
DEVOUR More NYCWFF:
- Meaty Madness: Thrillist Delivers With BBQ & The Blues
- Uncorked: The Preview
- Meatballs or Burgers? (On FN Dish)