5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Carving pumpkins is a messy (not always fun) task. Just Putzing Around the Kithen’s orange-o-laterns, however, are easy, adorable and perfect for holding Halloween candies.
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Beer Waffles: Yes, this recipe exists. Thank you, Hungry Girl por Vida. We’ll be making these soon.
- Savory and sweet work together in Spicy Ice Cream’s decadent chocolate olive oil mousse with bourbon caramel popcorn.
- It’s apple thyme! Spoon Fork Bacon adds an aromatic twist to the classic fall cake.
- Do you have a favorite fresh pasta recipe? The Endless Meal’s homemade ravioli has inspired our inner-Italian spirit.
- Alton’s sweet potato waffles don’t call for booze, but they make for a mighty tasty fall breakfast.
- If anyone could host the the best and baddest Halloween bash, it’s Nadia G. Check out her hot party ideas.