The 2012-2013 college basketball season kicks off this Friday and we’ve already got March Madness on the mind. After last year, we can hardly wait to see how this season unfolds. What teams will emerge as powerhouses? Which are going to be found out to be overrated? Who will be this year’s Cinderella story?
We’ve also decided that the madness shouldn’t be limited only to the court. Let’s bring some of the fun into food. What school has the best campus eats?
Here are a few preseason contenders:
- Baylor University’s Dr Pepper Float
- Florida State’s The Animal Sandwich
- Gonzaga University’s Cog Cookies
- Marquette University’s The Marquette
- University of Montana’s Griz Burrito
- Syracuse University’s White Coney (+ chocolate milk)
- Temple University’s Koagies (Korean hoagies)
- Purdue University’s Boilermaker Pete
We want to know: Does your alma mater have a campus eat that can compete? Leave your campus’ best dish in the comments below and it might make our Best Campus Eats March Madness showdown.