As a small thank you to our current and former troops, many restaurants are offering free food to our veterans and active duty military on Veterans Day this Sunday. Here’s a short list:
- Applebee’s will be offering a free steak or other entree during normal business hours on Sunday, November 11th
- Bar Louie will be offering a free meal and a free non-alcoholic beverage to active or retired members of the military on November 11th.
- BD’S Mongolian Grill will give anyone with an active military ID half off any stir fry from through November 11th.
- Hooters is offering up free wings with the purchase of a drink on November 11th to all veterans and active military personnel.
- Olive Garden is giving away five different entrees to veterans and active military members on November 11th.
- Red Lobster will be handing out free appetizers to anyone with a military ID on November 11th.
- Participating Arby’s will be giving away roast beef sandwiches to anyone with a military ID on November 12th.
- Chili’s will be giving away free entrees to veterans and active servicemen and women on November 11th from 11 AM until 5 PM.