5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- For this year’s cookie swap, take it over the top with Top With Cinnamon’s nutella and salted caramel-stuffed double chocolate chip cookies.
- Instead of fretting over holiday shopping, give your friends something sure to induce smiles: sweet treats. Garnish with Lemon’s recipe for fleur de sel caramels is a good place to start.
- Williams Kitchen’s sweet potato hash egg bake is the perfect solution to a no-fuss, delicious breakfast.
- If you’re still recovering from the carbo-load of Thanksgiving, treat yourself to Shutterbean’s persimmon butter lettuce salad.
- Christmas music is on the radio, so gingerbread is officially okay to make. We can’t wait to try A Pastry Affair’s muffin recipe.
- It’s time to bring out the holiday cookie cutters and start baking. Your favorite Cooking Channel chefs created their best holiday cookie recipes just for you.
- When it comes to homemade gifts, Kelsey’s got you covered.