- These Christmas wreath doughnuts by Leanne Bakes are just as pleasing on your taste buds as they are on the eyes.
- Sippity Sup says you can’t screw up braised short ribs. So go ahead and test that theory with his recipe for Cabernet braised short ribs with swiss chard and orecchiette.
- If you love nutella, we’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll be a fan of The Chocolate Hog’s hazelnut hot chocolate.
- Know what you’re making for Christmas dinner, but not for supper tonight? This skillet baked ziti by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures is easy to whip together and absolutely delicious.
- A Couple Cooks’ recipe for peppermint ice cream and hot chocolate affogato is a wintry delight perfect for the holiday season.
- Two holiday beverages combine to make the ultimate treat in homemade eggnog white hot chocolate.
- There’s a lot of focus on cookies and party food right now, but if pancakes and waffles are more your thing, we’ve got you covered for holiday brunch, too.