Joy the Baker’s Baked Polenta
- Joy the Baker says her baked polenta with tomato and basil is “as comforting as macaroni and cheese [or] splurging on 4 slices of pizza.” Seriously, how you can you resist?
- For all you oatmeal cookie fanatics, it’s time to try Tuttie Dolci’s oatmeal pear cookies with toffee and cookie butter.
- Creme brulee ditches the ramekins and transforms itself into a fabulous pie. Design Eat Play, we like the way you think.
- Rosemary and garlic baguette chips by Seasaltwithfood are the perfect landing place for that spinach and artichoke dip this football Sunday.
- How do you vamp up your banana bread recipe? Tracey’s Culinary Adventures roasts the bananas, browns the butter and adds in some peanut butter chips.
- If Joy’s mouthwatering recipe has you craving comfort food tonight, we’ve got delicious, lightened-up recipes that will leave you feeling both satisfied and guilt-free.
- Keep your eye on the game! Fans can get their sweets fix without missing a play with these handheld desserts on game day.