Joy the Baker’s Baked Polenta
- Joy the Baker says her baked polenta with tomato and basil is “as comforting as macaroni and cheese [or] splurging on 4 slices of pizza.” Seriously, how you can you resist?
- For all you oatmeal cookie fanatics, it’s time to try Tuttie Dolci’s oatmeal pear cookies with toffee and cookie butter.
- Creme brulee ditches the ramekins and transforms itself into a fabulous pie. Design Eat Play, we like the way you think.
- Rosemary and garlic baguette chips by Seasaltwithfood are the perfect landing place for that spinach and artichoke dip this football Sunday.
- How do you vamp up your banana bread recipe? Tracey’s Culinary Adventures roasts the bananas, browns the butter and adds in some peanut butter chips.