Turkey Broccoli Panini by Shutterbean
- Have a soft spot for Hot Pockets? Try Shutterbean’s turkey broccoli cheddar panini instead.
- Take a Mega Bite’s French toast sugar cookies taste similar to Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts. Even if you weren’t a toaster pastry child, this cinnamon cookie frosted with maple buttercream just might win you over still.
- Nacho loaded potato skins by What’s Gaby Cooking are piled high with beans, guacamole, cheese and bacon to make the ultimate game day snack.
- Homemade onion dip is already amazing. But A Spicy Perspective takes the addicting deliciousness to a whole other level with caramelized onions.
- Heather Christo Cooks’ Brussels sprout fritters are fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Top with sour cream or a poached egg for a comforting quick-fix meal.
- Chips and dip is always a crowd-pleasing combination for Super Bowl Sunday. When it comes to guacamole, hot spinach and artichoke dip, and more, we’ve got you covered.
- Use our NOLA-inspired menu for tasty Cajun food and recipes.