Chocolate Souffles by Handle the Heat
- Handle the Heat’s recipe for chocolate soufflés is perfectly portioned for just you and your valentine.
- Sucree’s chocolate truffle cake with salted caramel is the epitome of romantic desserts.
- To spice things up, make Olives For Dinner’s whiskey sriracha candies. They’re not for the faint of heart.
- Milk and Honey’s cookies and cream truffle cookie bars are deliciously rich treats that will make everyone happy.
- Pastry Affairs’ pomegranate white wine panna cotta is a “flirtatious little dessert” that is sure to impress.