5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Guinness and chocolate is a match made in heaven. Add pretzels to the mix, and now we’re really talking. Sprinkle Bake’s Guinness pretzel truffles are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- You can never have enough chocolate chip cookie recipes. Speckled with caramel and sprinkled with salt, Baking with Blondie’s recipe is a winner.
- Saltine crackers are the secret weapon in a Pinch of Yum’s 10-minute peanut butter fudge. Share them or keep them for yourself; they’re too easy not to make.
- For Anti-Valentine’s Day, treat yourself to A Cozy Kitchen’s dinner for one: cacio e pepe. With just four tasty ingredients (butter, lots of black pepper, cheese and pasta), it’s hard to go wrong.
- Mardi Gras may be over, but any day would be a good day for Tracey’s Culinary Adventure’s beignets.
- Whether you’re having a night in with your sweetie or celebrating being single, we have all the best recipes for Valentine’s Day.
- Go a bit overboard this Fat Tuesday? Check out Bobby Deen’s Comfort Food Makeovers to get back on track.