Homemade Samoa Girl Scout Cookies by Just A Taste
- Are you craving Girl Scout cookies yet? Get your fix with Just A Taste’s homemade Samoas.
- Shutterbean’s cheddar cheese bread is full of buttery, crumbly deliciousness. Top with avocado, sprinkle with sea salt and do a happy dance.
- Bread ‘n Better says this oatmeal cookie recipe is “life-changing.” We’d like to test that.
- If you’re low on groceries, try Center Cut Cook’s grilled peanut butter jelly sandwich. It may be simple, but it’s oh so satisfying.
- Did little Lindsay Lohan turn you onto the Oreos and peanut butter? Us too. To enjoy the decadent combo guilt-free, make Natural Sweet Recipes’ homemade grown-up peanut butter Oreos.
- When it comes to winning cookies recipes, our I want to Marry You Cookies rank high on the list.
- Quick breads are an easy way to impress guests. For two delightfully sweet variations, try Zoe’s pear bread recipe.