Whiskey Maple Syrup from Life as a Strawberry
- Life’s a Strawberry’s whiskey maple syrup corrupts sweet, fluffy pancakes in a deliciously good way.
- Add Crepes of Wrath’s spicy baked eggs to this weekend’s brunch menu. The combination of the zesty roasted red pepper sauce, sweet potatoes and runny yolk is perfect.
- One look at Damn Delicious’ brown butter cinnamon sugar pull apart bread and you’ll be daydreaming about it all day.
- Get your health on with Greek style quinoa patties from The Iron You. The tzatiki sauce on the side makes them extra awesome.
- Skip the takeout and make Pinch of Yum’s healthier General Tso’s chicken.
- Bored with your go-to chicken recipes? These new twists on chicken dinner will satisfy everyone round dinner table.
- For the ultimate breakfast fare, check out Brunch @ Bobby’s. Cinnamon marscapone pancakes or pumpkin churros anyone?