Shamrock Shake by Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Try Cupcakes and Cashmere’s dressed up shamrock shake for a tasty grown-up treat. Or make them kid-friendly by omitting the mint bitters. Both versions are delicious.
- Tide and Thyme’s pub-style shepherd’s pie is simple, satisfying comfort food that will get the whole family into the Irish spirit.
- Blissfully Delicious adds brown butter to her soda bread recipe for a nutty and playful variation to the classic.
- Lea and Jay’s recipe for coffee scones with whiskey butter is the perfect way to start your St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
- Make Hungry Couple’s chocolate trifle for your party’s dessert. With layers of brownies and Bailey’s whipped cream, it’s sure to please a crowd.
- We show you how to make this stunning mint cheesecake, step by step. The marbled green-and-white center is sure to amaze guests.
- Whether you’re hosting brunch or looking for the ultimate Irish stew recipe, we have all your St. Patrick’s Day cooking essentials.