Brown Sugar Easter Cookies by TLT
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- It’s time to take out your cute Easter cookie cutters and make TLT’s cinnamon brown sugar cookies. These sparkly chick-shaped treats are almost too cute to eat.
- Diane Abroad’s roasted Brussels sprout and coconut bowl is a feel-good meal to make at home ASAP.
- Desperate for springtime? Hang in there. Shutterbean’s goat cheese and arugula pizza will help.
- If you like pecans, almonds, coconut and honey, Sparkle and Stir’s homemade granola bars are just for you. Tell us: What is your favorite granola bar combo?
- Craving something light for dinner? This recipe for cashew chicken lettuce wraps by Alaska From Scratch is just the ticket.
- Low on your daily dose of greens? Here are 9 easy ways to incorporate more leafy goodness into your diet.
- Whether it’s a candy-studded ice cream sandwich or a triple-decker cheeseburger, we all have our guilty pleasures. Don’t forget to vote in our Bracket Battle: Best Campus Eats for your favorite late-night munchies.