Salt and Vinegar Chips Topped Chocolate Cake by Chasing Delicious
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Chasing Delicious topped his already decadent chocolate cake with homemade salt and vinegar chips and caramel to make one outrageous dessert. What’s the craziest recipe you’ve ever made?
- The Gunny Sack’s mini chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake is the perfect recipe for cheesecake first timers.
- A morning starting off with one of On Sugar Mountain’s cinnamon swirl coffee cake muffins is a good morning indeed.
- For an easy, elegant appetizer, make The Little Leopard Book’s caramelized pear and brie grilled cheese sandwiches.
- We’re intrigued by The Guardian’s recently featured recipe for crispy chicken skin popcorn. What do you think: yay or nay?