Nutella-Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins by Sally’s Baking Addiction
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- In case “Nutella-stuffed cinnamon sugar muffins” didn’t already have you sold, Sally’s Baking Addiction says they taste like donuts and freeze incredibly well.
- Set the Table’s tomato scallion shortcakes with whipped goat cheese is perfect for Mother’s Day brunch.
- We can’t wait to try Elemental Custard’s pretzel bun recipe for our next burger.
- Moonshine banana blondies? Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine, we are very intrigued.
- Get your grill ready for Simply Scratch’s Thai chicken satay. Serve with peanut sauce — and while you’re at it, make the yummy coconut rice, too.