Spring Garlic Pancakes by A Thought For Food
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Pick up a bundle of spring garlic from the market and make these simple, elegant pancakes by A Thought For Food.
- We love the salty, sweet contrast in this fresh fig, bacon and blue cheese pizza by How Sweet Eats.
- With a thin crackly exterior and a soft gooey interior, Bake or Break’s salted chocolate truffle cookies are just as rich and decadent as the fancy candies.
- The secret ingredient in Kitchen Confidante’s butterscotch chip cookies is cream cheese. If you have the patience not to eat them straight from the oven, dollop with ice cream to create one awesome ice cream sandwich.
- Some Kitchen Stories’ parsley pesto highlights the flavor of roasted almonds and keeps its vibrant green longer than recipes using basil. What’s your favorite way to make pesto?