5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Scarletta Bakes’ Mexican hot chocolate, or champurrado, is thickened with masa harina to make the ultimate chilly-day treat.
- With the nickname “Crack Dip,” White On Rice Couple’s sweet onion dip is bound to be amazing.
- If you like beer and cheese, you can’t go wrong with The Curvy Carrot’s cheddar ale soup.
- Who knew butternut squash makes such a beautiful and tasty bundt cake? Warm Vanilla Sugar, that’s who.
- Seasons and Suppers’ cinnamon crunch skillet bread is just what the doctor ordered for breakfast this weekend.