5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Another snow day? Perfect excuse to linger in the kitchen a little longer and griddle up a batch of Half Baked Harvest’s rice krispie treat pancakes with browned butter syrup.
- Sally’s Baking Addiction says that it’s ok to start your day with your favorite sweet duo, ideally in her chocolate peanut butter lovers’ granola, so you can get your fix on the go.
- Further proof that everything is better chicken-fried, Spoon Fork Bacon’s chicken fried potatoes are battered in herbs and spices and served with buttermilk-ranch dipping sauce.
- Cold weather is an ideal excuse to break out the ol’ slow cooker. Put it to good use and brew up a cozy pot of The Midnight Baker’s steak and ale cheese soup.
- Meyer lemon season is in full swing during the chilly winter months, so buy a bushel of the sweet citrus and try out My Baking Addiction’s recipe for meyer lemon meltaways.