Creme Brûlée Cheesecake Bars from Cooking Classy
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. The mash-up craze is still going strong. Cooking Classy combines two iconic desserts to form these creme brûlée cheesecake bars.
2. Sip away those winter blues with Eat the Love’s luxe alternative to hot chocolate, a rich drinking caramel flecked with black sea salt.
3. Thread mini orbs of turkey and breadsticks on skewers to make this kid-friendly meatball sub on a stick from Cookies & Cups.
4. Girl Scout cookie season is in full swing. If you can’t get your hands on a box (or 10), satisfy your Samoa cravings with a batch of Southern Fatty’s coconut-and-caramel-covered donuts.
5. Mind Over Batter spreads a layer of in-season lemon curd between airy meringues to fashion these bright sandwich cookies.