Sifted: Irish Coffee Cheesecake, Taco Pizzas + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with an indulgent Irish coffee cheesecake that features a double dose of whiskey. Buttercream Blondie adds a swig of the brown stuff to the coffee-infused cake batter and the rich chocolate ganache.
2. What’s Gaby Cooking tops store-bought naan with traditional taco fillings such as black beans, jack cheese and cilantro to fashion these fun, easy-to-make Mexican pizzas.
3. To take chocolate cookies over the top, Completely Delicious stuffs them with a spoonful of Nutella and caramel-filled chocolates, plus a sprinkle of fleur de sel.
4. How Sweet Eats’s grown-up grilled cheese sandwich can double as dessert. Her sweet take on the childhood classic features brie and dark chocolate layered between slices of banana bread.
5. Fill flaky phyllo cups with creamy wasabi goat cheese and smoked salmon to create Kitchen Confidante’s elegant bagels and lox-inspired hors d’oeuvres.