Sifted: Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwiches, Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Follow in Bakers Royale‘s sweet footsteps and stuff your favorite ice cream between homemade, cinnamon-laced snickerdoodles for a well-spiced ice cream sandwich (pictured above).
2. Who needs eggs when you can hide these cloud-like pastel-hued meringues by Sweet Style CA for your Easter hunt?
3. The trick to a good taco is keeping it simple, says The Beeroness. She fills corn tortillas with just a handful of ingredients: beer-battered shrimp, diced onions, chopped cilantro and cooling chipotle-lime crema.
4. Sugar Hero‘s gorgeous lattice-topped pie is filled with two springtime powerhouses: strawberries and tangy rhubarb.
5. Hosting weekend brunch? Spice things up with a pitcher of this sriracha-infused bloody Mary from My Baking Addiction.